Valeo SA says it has set new sales and profitability targets, along with a new strategic plan to group its business around four areas, focusing on emissions cuts and boosting its global reach. The four main units are comfort and driving-assistance; powertrain; thermal; and visibility systems. The French components maker is forecasting organic growth higher than automotive production in each division, leading to sales of €10 billion ($13.6 billion) in 2013 and €15 billion ($20.5 billion) in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642