TI Automotive says it has netted supply contracts for fuel storage-and-delivery systems and brake lines from General Motors Corp., Toyota Motor Corp., MG Rover, PSA Peugeot Citroen and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. valued at nearly $500 million. Westport Innovations Inc. will provide BMW AG with fuel injection hardware and engineering support as part of the German auto maker’s hydrogen engine research program. The deal runs until September 2003. Tenneco Automotivewill supply its new Ultra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.