U.S. Bankruptcy Court hearings for Delphi Corp resumed May 24 despite a request by General Motors Corp., Delphi’s former parent and largest customer, for a 60-day delay in proceedings to allow labor contract negotiations to continue. Delphi, which is seeking significant wage and benefit reductions from its 33,000 union-represented employees, opposed GM’s request because it has delayed proceedings twice in the past with little progress made in negotiations and no counter-proposal offered by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.