Employees at Magna Exteriors and Interiors’ Howell, MI, plant have been called back to work following a fire on March 2 that damaged 40% of the facility and destroyed 25% of its production area. A wall has been constructed to divide the plant into a production zone and a reconstruction zone. Output fully resumed March 8, just six days after the fire occurred. The supplier says it is meeting customer parts requirements through a combination of 80% production at the Howell facility and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.