Metaldyne LLC completes the closure of two of its U.S. manufacturing plants in Farmington Hills, MI, and Greenville, NC, as well as a leased commercial office in Plymouth, MI. The Greenville facility’s manufacturing lines were transferred to Metaldyne’s plant in Whitsett, NC, while production from the Farmington Hills operation was moved to the supplier’s New Castle, IN, plant and other North American facilities. Employees at the Plymouth location were relocated to Metaldyne’s operations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.