A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers ArvinMeritor Inc. will supply front and rear axles, air brakes and automatic slack adjusters to International Truck and Engine Corp. (Navistar) in a 7-year, $1.2 billion contract. The components will be for the International 5000i- (vocational) and 9000i-series (line-haul) tractors. Modules will be shipped from ArvinMeritor’s Sistemas Automotrices de Mexico S.A. joint venture to International’s Escobedo, Mexico, facility. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.