Robert Bosch GmbH is laying off 250 workers at its plant in Hatvan, Hungary, following a decline in orders, Reuters reports. The facility will continue to employ 2,800 workers. Separately, the supplier’s North American unit is supplying its second-generation gasoline direction injection technology for Ford Motor Co.’s EcoBoost engine, available in the ’10 Lincoln MKT luxury cross/utility vehicle. Bosch also provides its electronic stability-control system for the CUV. BorgWarner Inc. says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.