Continental AG predicts sales will grow at least 5% this year from last year’s €14.9 billion ($20.0 billion), not including any acquisitions such as Siemens VDO, which the parts supplier is actively pursuing. CEO Manfred Wennemer reportedly tells attendees at the Automotive News Europe conference in Prague that Continental has made a competitive offer for Siemens VDO, but acknowledges that parent Siemens AG may prefer to spin off the operation in a public offering. Earlier reports pegged ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.