Magna names former Ontario Premier Mike Harris as its new chairman, replacing Frank Stronach, who founded the supplier in 1957, nurturing it from a Toronto-area garage to a diversified global enterprise. Harris, 66, a member of Magna’s board since 2003, served six terms in the Ontario legislature, including successive terms as the province’s premier from 1995 to 2002. He also is chairman of Magna’s nominating and corporate governance/compensation committees. Stronach, 78, who remains on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.