Magna International Inc. Executive Vice Chair and board member Belinda Stronach, daughter of company founder Frank Stronach, will leave the supplier Dec. 31. Magna has hired Russell Reynolds Associates to conduct a search for future board members, including a director to fill Belinda Stronach’s spot. ClipperCreek Inc. ships its 4,000th electric-vehicle charging station since January 2009, with orders increasing in the last couple of months as customers rush to take advantage of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.