TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.’s TRW Automotive Aftermarket unit and Automotive Asiatic Co. form a joint venture named TRW Asiatic Ltd. to be based in Bangkok that will distribute automotive parts in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region. Automotive Asiatic had been the Thai distributor of TRW components for more than 50 years, but the company now will handle just diesel engine and machine tools. Tenneco Inc. is awarded its first development contract for an integrated selective ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.