NXP Semiconductors Netherlands B.V., Cisco Systems Inc., Renesas Technology Corp., Samsung Electronics, Valeo Interior Controls and Renault SA join the GENIVI Alliance, a non-profit organization aimed at driving the development and adoption of an open source, in-vehicle infotainment reference platform. Ricardo Inc. forms a consortium, open to Tier 1 suppliers, auto makers, oil companies, additive manufacturers and government agencies, with the goal of evaluating the impact of biofuels on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.