DETROIT -- Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. warns employees at its Harrison Thermal Systems plants in Moraine, OH, to increase productivity and profitability or face cutbacks. Delphi says the plants are “at risk” and could operate with fewer employees than the current 2,000. Delphi also sells its Liteflex composite springs unit to the newly formed Liteflex LLC of Dayton, OH. No layoffs will occur. Additionally, Delphi’s Flint plant is selected to supply components for Segway’s Human ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.