The United Auto Workers union meets with American Axle & Mfg. Inc. to present a new economic proposal, which the supplier says still is approximately 200% of the market rate of its competitors in the U.S. AAM has said it will be forced to close its domestic facilities if the two sides cannot reach an agreement on labor costs. The Eberspaecher Group acquires Catem GmbH & Co. KG, a supplier of electric and positive-temperature coefficient heaters in which Eberspaecher previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.