Stelco Inc. loses its largest customer, General Motors Corp., after failing to come to terms with its union on a new labor pact containing a no-strike provision for its Lake Erie Works, Ont., Canada, facility. GM had stated it would continue buying steel from Stelco if the supplier could secure a new labor agreement there by Nov. 22. Meanwhile, the steel supplier reaches a new refinancing plan Nov. 24 with Deutsche Bank AG. The plan was called into question when Stelco lost the GM contract, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.