Valeo SA signs two contracts to supply top-column modules to the Volkswagen Group and BMW AG. The modules integrate all steering-column controls. For VW, the first modules will enter production in late-2009 for launch in first-quarter 2010. They will be installed on vehicles using the Passat and Golf platforms, as well as the Sharan and Skoda Superb. Volume output of top-column modules for the BMW 7-Series started early this year, while production for the 5-Series begins this month. Valeo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.