Both Tower Automotive Inc. and Delphi Corp. blame lower than expected North American vehicle production volumes and rising steel prices for revisions in third-quarter earnings expectations. Tower now projects a third-quarter 2004 net loss of $22.5 million-$25 million. Tower earlier said it would lose $10.4 million-$12.8 million in the quarter. Revenue is expected to be in the $710 million-$720 million range compared with previous guidance of $725 million-$735 million. Delphi revises its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.