Dana Corp. will invest $6 million to expand its heavy-vehicle research and development center in Kalamazoo, MI. The operation is the North American base for Dana’s Commercial Vehicle Systems group, as well as an R&D and testing center for its commercial-vehicle and off-highway products. Dana is adding 15,000 sq.-ft. (1,394 sq.-m) to the existing 155,000-sq.-ft. (14,400-sq.-m) facility. New, more advanced testing equipment, including an MTS axle dynamometer, is included in the addition. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.