Dana Corp. is supplying Ford Motor Co. with numerous components for the redesigned ’06 Ford Explorer SUV, including front driveshafts, rear driveshafts (V-8 and rear-drive models only) and a more efficient and durable front axle system. Dana also will supply the SUV’s 4L V-6 engine with its thermoset cylinder head cover module, said to reduce vibrations, emissions and engine distortions and provide higher temperature resistance. Additionally, the Explorer’s optional 4.6L V-8 will feature a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.