Eaton Corp. reportedly is slashing another 5,200 jobs. The supplier cut 3,400 employees last year due to lower demand for its products. A group of private U.S. suppliers, including Michigan-based Specialty Motors Holding Corp., has filed for liquidation in a U.S. bankruptcy court, Reuters reports. The Chapter 7 court filing lists the group’s estimated assets at up to $50,000, with liabilities between $10 million and $50 million. Denso Corp. reportedly will cut output at its Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.