Magna Electronics Inc. acquires Zhangjiagang Suxing Electronics in Zhangjiagang, China. The facility will complement Magna’s electronics product portfolio with components such as body control modules for China and other markets, the supplier says. Separately, Magna Electronics acquires Troy, MI-based Allied Transportation Technology Inc., a producer of ultrasonic sensing systems used for parking assistant and backup object detection. Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.