Magna Seating Systems and Hollingsworth Logistics Group form a joint venture, Chattanooga Seating Systems, which will supply Volkswagen Group of America Inc. with complete seat systems for VW’s all-new midsize sedan to be built at the auto maker’s Chattanooga, TN, assembly facility. CSS will be a minority supplier to Volkswagen by virtue of Hollingsworth’s status as a Native American-owned company. As a newly formed entity in Tennessee, CSS says it worked closely with local and state ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.