Delphi Corp.’s former parent, General Motors Corp., is ready to provide up to $2.8 billion in additional loans for a financing package that would allow the supplier to exit from bankruptcy, Reuters reports. But a group of investors, led by Appaloosa Management LP, has accused Delphi of undermining its own refinancing plan by inviting GM to participate as such a sizeable lender. The group can walk away after April 5 from an agreement to provide up to $2.5 billion for Delphi’s restructuring. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.