Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. is supplying Audi AG with a radar-based lane-departure-warning system for optional use on the all-new ’09 Audi A4. Called Audi Side Assist, the system operates in all weather conditions and alerts wandering drivers via warning lights in the side mirrors. The A4 is the sixth application for the technology, including the Audi Q7 cross/utility vehicle, Hella says. Detroit Diesel Corp. will release a new software package to customers, free of charge, which will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.