Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. inks a deal with DaimlerChrysler AG’s Mercedes-Benz unit to significantly increase factory installations of satellite radios to more than 80% of Mercedes vehicles sold in the U.S. in ’07, 90% in ’08 and more than 90% in ’09. In addition, Mercedes is adding the S- and CLS-Class models to its list of ’07s that will feature Sirius radio as standard equipment. International Automotive Components Group North America LLC signs a definitive agreement to acquire Collins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.