Lear Corp. reportedly has begun trimming blue- and white-collar ranks at its Southfield, MI, headquarters and various product group offices. Approximately 170 engineers, managers and others have been let go, with severance packages of up to four weeks pay for every year of employment. The company said in June 2005 it planned to cut about 5%-7% of its global workforce. Visteon Corp. pays American Axle & Mfg. Inc. $14.9 million in penalties following a Wayne County (MI) Circuit Court ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642