Lear Corp. plans to invest €25 million ($34 million) in a new seat plant in Presov, Slovakia. The facility is slated to employ 500 people and launch production in the fourth quarter. Henkel Corp. officially opens its new North American Acoustic Center in Madison Heights, MI, that will be used to analyze the acoustic material properties of automotive body structure panels. The 65,000-sq.-ft. (6,039-sq.-m) operation represents more than a $1 million investment for Henkel. Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.