Magna Powertrain, a unit of Canada’s Magna International Inc., establishes a new RMB379 million ($50 million) research and development center in Jiangsu, China. Named Magna Powertrain (Changzhou) Co. Ltd. and currently staffed with about 130 workers, the new facility will focus on developing various powertrain components, as well as production of transmission oil pumps, mass balancer systems and power take off units. Approximately 300 people eventually will be employed at the site, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.