TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. opens a new 53,800 sq.-ft. (5,000 sq.-m) Japan Engineering Center in Yokohama that will house research and development, application engineering and full product testing facilities. The 3-story JEC will be home to a total of 130 employees at full capacity, the supplier says. Meanwhile, TRW says it is supplying its column-drive electric power steering system for Mazda Motor Corp.’s global small-car platform, sold as the Mazda2 in most markets and as the Demio in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.