Delphi Corp. reportedly posts a net loss of more than $1.1 billion on sales of $1.4 billion for the month of December, compared with a net loss of $127 million on sales of $2.9 billion for the Oct. 8-Nov. 30 period. The company also discloses to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission it incurred a pretax, non-cash charge of $952 million related to asset and goodwill impairment write-downs. The results are unaudited and may be revised. Delphi says its financial performance has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.