AB SKF will invest SK450 million ($65.2 million) in a new plant in India to produce large-size bearings. The facility will employ 300 people and begin operation next year. Autoliv Inc., a maker of seatbelts and airbags, reportedly will build a new $4 million plant in Mexico, its fifth in the country. Operations will begin by the end of the year, with employment expected to reach 500 people. Navistar International Corp. files another lawsuit against Ford Motor Co. charging it with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.