International Automotive Components introduces a new blow-foaming process for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning duct components. The process will be used to produce HVAC systems on ’14-model vehicles. IAC has licensed the proprietary process from JSP, a global supplier of foamed plastics, to benefit a North American vehicle program with an anticipated first-year annual volume of 100,000 units. IAC’s plant in Madisonville, Ky. will source the air ducts. The process and associated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.