Johnson Controls officially acquires Keiper and Recaro Automotive, following approval by the European Commission June 17. The two companies boost JCI’s seating portfolio. Keiper is a leader in recliner system technology and is “renowned for its engineering and manufacturing expertise in metals and mechanisms for automotive seats,” JCI says. Recaro manufactures completed seats for OEMs and the aftermarket. With the acquisition, JCI gets exclusive rights to use Recaro’s automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.