TRW introduces a folding steering wheel, saying the concept could improve driver comfort when entering and exiting the vehicle. The retractable wheel consists of two handles that fully close, making a smaller-shaped wheel that can be stowed in the dashboard. Upon startup, the wheel deploys into the driving position, TRW says. It also boasts memory position settings so a driver can adjust it according to individual preferences. “The automotive industry is being influenced by some key ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.