Tower reports a second-quarter net loss of $2.8 million on revenue of $603 million, up 20% from like-2010. Unfavorable product mix and launch costs associated with new product programs contributed to the weaker performance, the supplier says. Meanwhile, Tower names Jim Bernard to succeed Bill Pumphrey as president-Americas. The move is effective Aug. 15. A 23-year Tower veteran, Bernard is senior vice president-sales and business development. Pumphrey is leaving Tower to become ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.