GKN today announces a deal to acquire Getrag’s all-wheel-drive components businesses, establishing U.K.-based GKN as the global market’s top player in AWD products. The Getrag businesses comprise joint ventures involving Germany-based Getrag and U.S.-based Dana, which has agreed to first sell its equity in those enterprises to Getrag for $136 million. The new enterprise, to be known as GKN Driveline Products, will be integrated into GKN Driveline. The Getrag assets currently produce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.