American Axle & Mfg. Holdings Inc. lands a contract to supply axles, driveshafts and brake and suspension parts to General Motors Corp. from 2006 to 2015. The contract also calls for AAM to perform design work and select other suppliers for the driveline system. The pact is worth more than $1.5 billion annually, about half of last year’s total revenue of $3.11 billion, AAM says. Analysts say the contract likely involves replacements for GM’s fullsize pickup trucks and SUVs. AAM also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.