MSX International Chairman Thomas T. Stallkamp resigns, citing the need to pursue other interests. Stallkamp, who joined MSX in 2000 after leaving DaimlerChrysler Corp. and became its chairman in late 2003, will continue as a member of the MSX board of directors. TI Automotive Inc. plans to build a $30 million plant in Lavonia, GA, to provide fuel-tank systems for BMWs built in Spartanburg, SC. Construction on the 145,000-sq.-ft. (13,471 sq.-m) plant reportedly will begin later this month, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.