Amerigon’s heated/passively cooled seat system is offered in Europe, China and Korea as a front-seat option in several Hyundai models. "We continue to make progress with the major Korean automobile manufacturers, and in Europe, which are both major strategic initiatives for Amerigon,” CEO and President Daniel R. Coker says. “This further expands our strong relationship with Hyundai, a company that has been very receptive to our seat systems in a variety of its vehicles." Amerigon’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.