Hyundai and IntelKorea jointly will develop advanced in-vehicle infotainment systems for the South Korean market. The advanced platforms will permit networking between vehicles, entertainment content, real-time information about the vehicle, GPS navigation and audio and visual entertainment. The development agreement includes C&S Technology, a Seoul-based company that specializes in developing and producing automotive non-memory semiconductors. The three companies will focus on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.