Aisin Seiki creates a wholly owned Chinese subsidiary to serve as a local development base for auto parts. Aisin’s 20 production bases in China make everything from body parts such as doors and seats to engine parts including water pumps. But without a local development base, it has won no business with Chinese, U.S. or European auto makers there and supplies only a local joint venture of Toyota. Aisin says the new development base will reduce lead time between development and production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.