TI Automotive prepares to launch two new production facilities supplying domestic auto makers in India. Full production begins in December at a plant in Bangalore that will make fluid-carrying lines for passenger cars. The company will employ 68 people at the 12,500-sq.-ft. (1,160 sq.-m) factory. Production begins in April at TI’s first fuel-tank-systems location in Chennai. Low-emissions plastic fuel tanks will be made at the 73,000-sq-ft.(6,800 sq.-m) facility. TI will employ 70 people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.