Visteon launches production of electronic and lighting components for the Fisker Karma extended-range electric vehicle. The Karma’s infotainment platform includes onboard navigation, AM/FM/satellite radio, USB/iPod connectivity, Bluetooth wireless audio streaming and hands-free phone functionality, all accessed through a 10.2-in. (26-cm) touch-screen display. The EV also uses a Visteon-made premium audio system with multiple amplifiers and speakers using a high-efficiency Class-D audio ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.