China Automotive Systems wins a multi-year contract from Chrysler to supply Ram 2500- and 3500-model pickup trucks with power-steering products beginning in 2012. The supplier, based in China, first began working with Chrysler in 2008 on its Jeep Wrangler. “Through product development, production management and quality assurance, we have proven that the excellent quality of our products has reached global-quality standards, and we have deepened our working relationship with Chrysler,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.