Roush CleanTech hosts government officials, operational experts representing North Slope companies, and other potential stakeholders at a discussion of its propane autogas technology in Alaska. The meeting follows a 9-month demonstration of how the alternative fuel, used in two Roush CleanTech propane autogas Ford F-250 pickup trucks, performed in sub-zero temperatures. Harold Heinze, CEO of the Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority, says the fuel is well-suited to construction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.