Federal-Mogul will launch production at its $15 million brake-friction manufacturing facility in Chennai, India, before the end of the year. One of the company’s Indian subsidiaries broke ground earlier this year on a 10-acre (4-ha) site where the 409,000-sq.-ft. (38,000-sq.-m) facility will produce brake-friction materials for the OE and aftermarket segments for automotive, construction, railway and industrial customers. The plant initially will produce non-asbestos organic disc-brake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.