American Axle & Mfg. Holdings Inc. wins a new $30 million-a-year contract with an unnamed auto maker to supply front and rear axles, driveshafts and TracRite differentials. The contract covers a variety of vehicles launching in the ’05 model year. Delphi Corp. is consolidating its occupant-protection business line managed by its Safety & Interior Systems unit with Delphi Delco Electronics Systems, dubbing the new unit Delphi Electronics & Safety. The integrated closure systems, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.