Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. and South Korea’s Mando Corp. form a joint venture to develop active-passenger car-safety systems for the Korean market. Mando Hella Electronics will be headquartered near Seoul and represents an investment of more than $65 million. A new production facility is planned for next year. DuPont Co. opens a $30 million plant in New Johnsonville, TN, that will produce titanium dioxide, a chemical that has specialized applications in pearlescent pigments used in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.