Delphi Corp. is awarded a contract with DaimlerChrysler AG to develop and supply a complete diesel common-rail (DCR) and engine management system for a current and future Mercedes-Benz engine program. Application engineering and supply of Delphi’s DCR 1600 system, which is said to provide high injection pressure, improved nozzle design, superior hydraulic stability and enhanced software strategies, will be covered in the first phase of the project, with further phases planned to extend ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.