Oxford Automotive Inc. is closing its Masury, OH, stamping facility at the end of October due to overcapacity in the North American light vehicle market. Some 130 full-time workers at Masury will receive training and placement assistance through various programs, says Oxford. Some of the plant’s equipment may be sent to other North American Oxford sites. Denso Corp. will begin an air conditioner joint venture, Guangzhou Denso Co. Ltd., with Guangzhou Automobile Group Component Co. Ltd. in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.